In 2015, Clearswift’s business focus shifted to the launch of a suite of new products aimed at targeting internal cyber threats in the workplace. As Clearswift’s lead agency, AprilSix Proof was tasked with leading a team of international agencies to raise awareness of the insider threat as a priority for businesses, in a globally integrated campaign and to position Clearswift’s new Adaptive Redaction functionality and Argon for Email product, as a direct solution.
AprilSix Proof helped to plan, create, and execute a fully integrated campaign built on targeted research findings to create the “Clearswift Insider Threat Index” to map the industry trends and act as collateral to underpin a full communications and marketing programme, also to be leveraged during outbound, inbound and nurture activity as required across UK and international markets. AprilSix Proof worked with Clearswift to create a programme spanning 16 connected stories on The Enemy Within, which were all delivered seamlessly across four countries through press coverage, direct marketing assets into the inbox and on the Clearswift website.
• Craft a strategy in line with Clearswift’s business objectives
• Raise awareness for the Clearswift Products and Adaptive Data Loss Prevention Suite through the generation of media coverage across national and trade media, across multiple markets
• Craft an overall theme for marketing and PR activity for a period of one year
• Plan the research themes
• Use the research themes to build a clear picture of the insider threat through regular content
• Planned both an organic and paid for social media campaign
Generated a reach of 18,000,000 for media relations work including a suite of 42 comments, 26 bylines with over 60 pieces coverage across national and trade media.
Used as part of 12 award entries including an entry to the SC Magazine Excellence Awards where it was 2016 Finalist “Best Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) Solution” for Adaptive Redaction
Maintain an open rate of above 5% on all marketing materials