Due to continued success, we’re now looking to grow the team by recruiting an Account Executive, in our Technology team. This is a critical position at AprilSix Proof as it involves undertaking many of the tasks that clients expect as part of their service such as calling the media to pitch news stories, approaching journalists to secure inclusion in upcoming features, creating content for social networks and managing social accounts – as well as helping to organise small client events. Account Executives also undertake administrative activities on client accounts such as scanning the media for client coverage, preparing media lists and features/editorial calendars, overseeing social media campaigns and managing the logistics for events.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing media pitches
• Identifying news stories
• Writing press releases
• Writing content
• Creating social media content
• Managing social media profiles
• Pitching the media to secure client coverage
• Developing editorial calendars
• Approaching medias to secure client inclusion in features
• Preparing and managing media lists
• Monitoring, clipping and scanning client coverage
• Organisation of client events
• Regular reporting to senior account executives and account managers
• Broad support for new business pitches
• Occasional involvement in new business pitches, supporting on everything from pitch strategy, presentation development and direct pitching to the client.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience / traits;
• Some past communications experience, ideally within an agency or in-house experience in science, engineering, health and/or technology.
• Excellent writer, content creator and communicator
• Experienced in delivering social campaigns
• Proven media results
• Comfortable working on myriad accounts and tasks
• Strong time management skills to avoid over/underservicing accounts
• Desire to take ownership (where appropriate) on certain projects
If you’re up for a new challenge and the opportunity to join a fast-growing agency with true focus and ambition, then we’d love to talk to you. What we offer in return is 25 days holiday per year and following a four-month probation period, you will be eligible to join our pension and health care scheme.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com