We’re currently recruiting for a Associate Director (Head of Digital & Social) to leads on digital and social strategy for clients as well as the agency’s own social presence. The main priorities are to lead best practice responses for clients on social strategy, social listening, influencer identification and engagement, PPC and SEO. The Associate Director (Digital) will be required to stay at the forefront of industry thinking in social and digital techniques and technologies whilst at the same time immersing themselves in the world of technology and science in order to provide strategic counsel to our clients.
There will also be the requirement to disseminate knowledge and best practice through training to upskill the entire agency. The role will include input into new business proposals and pitches and also working with other parts of April Six Group as required to leverage opportunities across disciplines and regions.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Developing organic and promoted social strategies powered by social listening but also your own experience and that of the account team
- Overseeing the development of content plans and editing them to ensure they adhere to best practice and are as effective as they can be for the client
- Contributing to the content and media relations strategy of our clients through identification of current conversations, trends and memes
- Evaluation and reporting of results to leading industry standards
- Creating proposals and pitches for new and existing clients that convincingly embed social amongst a wider PR and marketing plan
- Helping to win “Social First” clients for the agency and introducing new business to the company through the promotion of our social services
- Winning a total of £x per annum in net new and organic growth business as per OTE target
- Staying at the forefront of current trends, technology and platforms throughout the industry
- Leading on AprilSix Proof and April Six’s own social strategy
- Devising and delivering an in-house training programme consisting of materials and sessions that can be delivered one-on-one or in larger seminars to employees across the business
- Shadowing junior members of the team to help them develop their social skills
- Acting as mentor and guide across the company and the first port of call for social queries
About the person:
- You’ll have demonstrable experience with social strategy, social listening, influencer identification and engagement, PPC, SEO. You’ll also have creative flair, often working closely with the PR teams to create exciting proposals to capture the imagination of clients.
- The role requires someone who can combine technical capability with an insatiable appetite for creating business growth.
- The role is central London based but may require some travel
If you’re up for a new challenge and the opportunity to join a fast-growing agency with true focus and ambition, then we’d love to talk to you. What we offer in return is 25 days holiday per year and following a four-month probation period, you will be eligible to join our pension and health care scheme.
To apply, please send your CV over to email@example.com