We are looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our dedicated team of 20 in our central London office. We’re looking for someone who is inspired by explaining complex products, issues and research. The successful candidate will work in our technology practice, on clients in the artificial intelligence, cyber security and IoT space.
- Supporting the implementation of PR projects and programmes from initial brief, through to drafting content, media relations and campaign evaluation working with your account manager
- Build and maintain strong media relationships that help us to deliver for clients
- Development of an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and the sector in which they operate to ensure PR initiatives are relevant and competitive
- Over time build and maintain strong client relationships, to support the account activity
- Support the account teams with reporting and other administrative duties
You should be an excellent writer, with a good command of language, grammar and punctuation. You will appreciate the importance of social media, and be able to demonstrate how you have used social platforms. You will also need to have a passion for technology and be aware of the latest trends.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com