Due to continued growth, we’re recruiting for a Social Media Account Executive to support our expanding and varied portfolio of technology clients. The role of our Tech team is to provide critical B2B support to groundbreaking technology companies working in a range of industries, from AI and cybersecurity to IOT and data analytics. Working within this team, you’ll be integral in creating fantastic, attention grabbing content. It’s a varied role which will including writing, community management, creative development and working with clients, supporting their social media needs. This is a great opportunity to work on some exciting tech accounts and grow a career in digital communications.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities include:
- Managing the social media accounts of multiple clients, providing reactive and proactive community management
- Executing paid and organic social campaigns
- Creating (or sourcing) written and visual content for clients’ social channels which are compelling and on brand
- Managing budgets and monitoring spend on paid for social campaigns
- Working with various bloggers, journalists and influencers
- Writing articles, blogs and associated content
- Using basic design skills (e.g. Photoshop) to create image templates
- Utilise management and analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Iconosquare, Pulsar, and Google Analytics
- Working with designers, videographers, photographers to create assets for social
- Work with the senior tech team to create insightful social reports
- Continually develop knowledge of social media, including attending events and conferences
- Undertaking some administrative activities on client accounts, including scanning digital media for client mentions, preparing data for client reports, and managing the logistics for events.
- Help teams prepare for and attend client meetings as and when required
- Conduct research for and contribute to new business proposals as and when required
- Track the amount of time spent on tasks and flag any billing issues ahead with account managers so they can be resolved.
- Provide advice and training to colleagues when needed
About the person:
- You’ll be a quick learner with the ability to assimilate technical information and topics
- Ideally you’ll have at least 1 year social media experience,demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the social media landscape and will know what makes people tick.
- Ideally (but not essentially) this experience will have been gained within an agency or in-house experience in a technology company
- An excellent writer and communicator with the ability to create gripping and engaging copy
- Experienced in managing social campaigns (organic and paid for)
- Comfortable with proposing and developing rich content
- Experience of managing time/budgets
- Proven ability to deliver quality work
- A demonstrable passion for the tech sector
In return you’ll get to work in a fantastic, fast-paced environment with a close-knit, fun loving team, with excellent opportunities for ambitious people to develop. We always aim to be bright, curious and whole-hearted and are looking for people with similar attributes.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com